99% - 24 X 7
Support Response time for technical support: Technical support is provided from two sources. Most technical issues can be resolved upon contacting our help desk and our Support office (Network Operations Centre) with the help of ourmain stream providers we will solve any technical issue related to NOC, The operations centers provides 24/7 emergency support.
Our technical team on site can do
- Site Survey to check location for best site for installation of antenna away from possible sources of interference orobstructions.
- Installation of antenna mounting frame
- Installation of antenna grounding cable and grounding rod
- Peaking the antenna onto the satellite using specialist equipment
- Provision and installation of coax cables from antenna to Modem (maximum distance 30 meters)
- Coordination and testing of antenna set up with the remote hub
- Activation of the Internet service
Please Note: In true since big upload needs bigger antennas, however the bandwidth can be set on the hub side as512 but 1.8 meter dish antenna may see degradation on CIR (i.e.) it may need 2.4 meter dish antenna to enablebigger upload) download is not an issue.